Andrea and Heather have come together to form Thompson & Bounds Real Estate & Property Management
, a powerhouse real estate team. Selling real estate in Central Texas, Killeen, Georgetown. They have a combined 28 years of real estate experience across the spectrum of property types, including residential, commercial, investment, new construction, and property management. Together they have expanded to
Williamson, Travis, Bell, Coryell, and Lampasas Counties.
Andrea and Heather work primarily with sellers and have a buyer’s agent, Hannah V, serving all their buyers and to assist in selling inventory. This allows all of their clients to get the best possible service.
If you want your home SOLD, you have come to the right place. Thompson & Bounds Real Estate & Property Management
proudly serves the cities of:
- Harker Heights
- Copperas Cove
- Fort Hood Area
- Williamson County
- Bell County
- Coryell County
Certifications and Recognitions
- Broker certification
- REALTOR® certification
Property Management Services
- Advertise in the MLS, other rental websites and office rental list.
- Procure a suitable tenant at the rental rate agreed upon for a term of 12 months, unless otherwise agreed.
- Pull credit report
- Prior landlord verification
- Employment verification
- Provide lawn care option to the owner while the property is vacant, at the owner’s expense.
- Conduct monthly drive-by inspections while vacant and occupied.
- Collect rent on monthly basis.
- Deposit rent in a separate escrow account.
- Remit rent and statement to the owner on a monthly basis, less the management fee.
- Maintain a reserve of $300, withheld from first month’s rent.
- Arrange for repairs/maintenance to be conducted and paid for from the reserve account. Amounts over $100 will need owner approval. Provide copies of receipts of work and photos.